From Weddings and Anniversaries to most any Event
The Banquet hall is perfect for weddings, cabaret’s and other special events. It is wheelchair accessible, and it can accommodate any number of people as it can be sectioned to form smaller spaces.
Some of the special events include :
– Gymnastic Competitions
– Crossfit Games
– Dog Shows
– Trade and Craft Shows
– Large Family Reunions
The Banquet Hall
When renting our Banquet Hall, there are many options for you to choose from concerning your bar and bar-tending needs.
The Callie offers three options :
A Callie Ran Bar – This means that the Callie will provide the liquor, bartenders and all the accommodations for you, such as cups, ice, mix, etc.)
An Event Ran Bar with Callie Bartenders – This means that the event coordinator will obtain your own liquor license and supply all the accommodations and the Callie will ease the stress of the event by supplying ice and trained bartenders for $14/hour.
An Event Ran Bar – This means that it is up to the event coordinator to obtain your own liquor license, supply the liquor, bartenders and all the accommodations and the Callie will only supply ice.
Prices for our hall rental are as follows:
- $950 + GST with no catering
- $665 + GST with 100-150 catered meals
- $570 + GST with 150-200 catered meals
- $475 + GST with 200+ catered meals
A $400 deposit is required to hold the date. Deposit is non-refundable after 60 days of paid deposit.
Included in the hall rental price:
- Tables and Chairs
- Free Wireless
- White linen table clothes (only available if you cater with us)
The Callie Curling Club also has the following available for rent:
- Wine glasses: $30/100 glasses
- Large Foster Fridge: $25/day
- Stage $35/section, 40 square feet per section
- Black Drapery (up to 70’x 8′)- $25/day
- Black or White Chair Cover: $1.25 each – (300)
- Corkage: $2.00 per person (optional)
If no other event has booked the hall at least two weeks prior to your rental date, your hall rental will include set up the day before,
and clean up/ gift opening the day after.